( Read more...Collapse )
- Fri, 14:10: Photoset: concernedresidentofbakerstreet: i think we found the opposite of nash greir http://t.co/Irbi8Qsz43
- Fri, 17:50: Photoset: edwardspoonhands: moeranda: itseliberg33: can she just get an award or something I reblog this... http://t.co/mzj7gp01xy
- Fri, 19:49: I feel really mean. My cat wants hard food, I have no hard food to give her. Activate pouty cat eyes #cats
- Fri, 21:24: Borrowed cat food from a neighbour makes happy cat who ate two bites and walked away #smh #catsareinsane
- Fri, 22:06: In Which Diversity Isn't a Myth - pinklikeme: clementive: Ok. I’m tired of the typical vampire, werewolf... http://t.co/UD9CQY683p
- Fri, 22:06: Photoset: http://t.co/aSVl0VPSOd
- Sat, 11:03: Photo: victoriarene: REBLOGGING THIS BECAUSE I GET THIS WRONG EVERY TIME http://t.co/KrufZIijrF
- Sat, 11:08: "Truly a library is a room of dreams." - I, Hotel - Karen Tei Yamashita (via ladivergencia) http://t.co/iFhPS9Dfor
- Sat, 11:11: Photoset: 221breadboyinablueboxwithawand: gloriouslyburdenedloki: mischiefborderingoninsanity:... http://t.co/yxRf7iz1P2
- Sat, 11:11: calia-looking-for-her-beast: teacupsandcyanide: I remember all the Doctor Who fanfics I used to read where... http://t.co/v5S8AGSIMZ
Got myself a new keyboard for my tablet. It's gonna take a bit to get used to, but I'm liking it so far. The right side shift key is a bit small and lost amongst the arrow keys, but I'm not minding.
I will admit that I haven't done any work on my fic today, or yesterday. Still feel like crap. And I can't seem to focus enough to actually write anything. I'm hoping tomorrow goes better. Am thinking I might go out to Starbucks or something and try to write there. Get out of the apartment.
Well, I'm off to read a bit before bed. Am beyond tired today.This entry was originally posted at http://xocoatldreams.dreamwidth.org/243242.html.
*sigh* I restarted one of my meds last night, which has left me nauscous beyond belief. Add in a bit of a headache (migraine last night), and I haven't managed to get any writing done. I had all these thoughts last night, the next bit of the plot and something a little further down the line, but my head hurt so bad I couldn't even blink let alone turn my laptop on and type. *heavy sigh* Today I've spent the day trying not to vomit, shivering, and wrapped up in a blanket. My dad says the apartment is hot, I'm freezing. Which is a sign I'm not well since I generally complain that I'm too hot, rarely too cold.
Sweetie has been following me around all day. She's laying beside me right now watching me type. Of course, it's partly because the blanket I'm wrapped up in is the one she considers hers
. Once in a while, she reaches over to touch me. It's cute.
Okay, my stomach is trying to rebel again and I'm getting dizzy. I think I'll head to bed adn see if I an dream up some more of the story.This entry was originally posted at http://xocoatldreams.dreamwidth.org/242946.html.
Okay, I'm writing! I'm almost at the 5k mark, which is further than I thought I would be since I tend to crap out when doing this. But words! And PLOT
!!!! OMG plot! And confused!Spike. Poor Spike, it's only going to get worse. *evil grin*
For those who missed it before, my fic is here: Kintsugi
. There also some major awesome fics going on this round. Seriously, need something to read and don't mind WIPs? Go to Rough Trade
. Be sure to check in daily since new stuff is being posted constantly as we tireless and muse-ridden writers write.This entry was originally posted at http://xocoatldreams.dreamwidth.org/242738.html.
- Tue, 23:30: My Rough Trade Project - Kintsugi - Here’s the link to my Rough Trade project. It’s a Buffy/Angel fic,... http://t.co/TynkJcyfbZ
- Tue, 23:37: Photo: http://t.co/71a0UCAciP
- Tue, 23:38: Photoset: emily-adomestic: I made these to put up around my school for my school’s GSA. They are quotes... http://t.co/VnNHUoi8p3
- Tue, 23:42: Photo: gesshokudesigns: Love yaoi? We’ve got t-shirts, bags, hoodies and pins to show your love! See them... http://t.co/TXAaDJb6IL
- Tue, 23:45: Photo: calia-looking-for-her-beast: acting-captains-log: librarian-in-waiting: awexcuppycake: stargazer909:... http://t.co/bzsmoRHJhm
- Tue, 23:46: Audio: t0-1nfinity-xnd-bey0nd: THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY EXISTENCE This rocks so much! http://t.co/Pj2w7IVBXl
- Wed, 01:22: 2295/50000 I got words! Hopefully this trend continues. #roughtrade